Thursday 6 January 2011

M&S iron...perfect!

This little gem I got from M&S, back in the summer and only cost £5.00. I love to play with Angelina film and fibres. One of my favorite techniques is; ink up my stamp, place film on top of stamp then put fibres on top of film. Take a piece of baking parchment a little bigger than the size of the stamp I am going to use then apply the heat from the iron. The raised image of the inked stamp outlines beautifully on the film/fibres. This travel iron is the perfect size for this and it is the perfect heat setting, so no need to worry if it's too hot. You can trim the finished image but I like to leave the fibres around the image. I placed the iron next to its plug to show how small it is and...it has a folding handle so takes up very little room in my craft room drawers! 10 out of 10 M&S!

No comments:

Post a Comment